Short Story Next
Loading...
Sunday 4 January 2015



A PENCIL SPEAKS TO US
Anonymous 


Be like me, it says 

1. Everything I do leaves a mark. 

2. Whatever mistakes I do, can be corrected. 

3. The most valuable thing I have is inside me. 
4. In life, from time to time, I have to undergo painful sharpenings that make me better. 

5. To be of use,I must allow my master to hold me in his hand that he may write or draw with me whatever he likes.

LET US REMEMBER 

We all need to be constantly sharpened We have unique God-given talents and abilities 

The most valuable thing we have is within us Whichever mistakes we do, can be erased and corrected.

We only will fulfil the purpose for which we were born, by allowing ourselves to be used by our Master


Story from : 101 Parables Stories and Fables  - P. Ribes, S. J.

Courtesy : Rev. Fr. Jerry Sequeira S.J., Gujarat Sahitya Prakash, Anand


0 comments:

Post a Comment